Top 10 Grossest Foods In America

Top 10 Grossest Foods In America

Even those proudest to be an American can probably agree on this: Our country has produced some truly vile foods. Anyone who has stepped foot in a state fair and seen unmentionable things go into the deep fryer can attest to that fact. And so can folks from outside the United States. They've got strong opinions on our eating habits, and the good ol' internet gives them the perfect platform to air their grievances. Here are some of the foods Redditors and Quora users find appalling. Do you agree?

My cousin visiting from the U.K. would say: root beer. She explained that the flavor was weird because it was licorice and wintergreen flavor mixed together. She was right, I taste the two flavors now. It's not the same when you know. - eyeoxe

American'

I like chicken and waffles, but I wouldn't put them together! What sauce would you use on such a horrible concoction? Gravy? Syrup? That's like saying you like tuna and also like chocolate, so obviously, they have to go together, right? Some things just don't work. - deleted

American' Foods That Are Nasty According To Non Americans

As a non-American, marshmallow-covered yams sound nasty. Why would you take something already sweet, put sugar on top, and cover it with sweet marshmallows? - lassidoggy

Not exotic at all, but I cannot get used to the combination of peanut butter and jelly on sandwiches. To me, they fall into completely different categories. - Eva Du Monteil

As an Australian, I would like to know what in the flying firetruck a Bloomin' Onion has to do with anything, let alone the rest of Outback Steakhouse's menu. - upvoter760

Foreigners

Watch: The Top 6 Most Disgusting American Foods All Foreigners Hate — What Doesn't Suck? Adventure Travel Video Guides

Grits. What the fuck even is grits? It sounds like the most unappetising thing ever. 'I had grits for breakfast' — WHY ARE YOU EATING TINY ROCKS? And after looking at pictures, even tiny rocks looks tastier than that. Blergh. - Esoterria

Sarah Weinberg is the deputy editor at and has covered food, travel, home, and lifestyle for a number of publications, including

-

. She's originally from the Bay Area, has an unhealthy affinity for the Real Housewives of Anywhere, and harbors strong feelings about fruit salad.

Gross Old Fashioned Recipes Your Grandma Probably Made

The Best McDonald's Are In Japan 4 Tips For Making The Best Marinades Ever I Tried Ina Garten's Bagel Cutting Method Does TikTok's Rotisserie Chicken Hack Really Work?

American

Oops! I Can't Stop Dressing Like A Chef These Low-Carb Beers Won't Derail Your Keto Diet These Are The Most Popular Snacks In Every State Who Should Pay The Bill On A Date?

The Weird History Of Cannoli College Dining Hall Food Has Become Super Fancy The History Of Italy's Most Interesting Cocktail The Best Fast Food Breakfasts Money Can Buy

Most

Disgusting Foods That Brits Absolutely Love

The Best McDonald's Are In Japan 4 Tips For Making The Best Marinades Ever I Tried Ina Garten's Bagel Cutting Method Does TikTok's Rotisserie Chicken Hack Really Work?

American

Oops! I Can't Stop Dressing Like A Chef These Low-Carb Beers Won't Derail Your Keto Diet These Are The Most Popular Snacks In Every State Who Should Pay The Bill On A Date?

The Weird History Of Cannoli College Dining Hall Food Has Become Super Fancy The History Of Italy's Most Interesting Cocktail The Best Fast Food Breakfasts Money Can Buy

Most

Disgusting Foods That Brits Absolutely Love

Posting Komentar untuk "Top 10 Grossest Foods In America"