Bank of America has a rating of 1.39 stars from 692 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reviewers complaining about Bank of America most frequently mention customer service, credit card, and online banking problems. Bank of America ranks 301st among Banking sites.
I overpaid on my credit card account and wanted that payment returned to me. Every one I spoke to was totally clueless until I called one morning and reached 'Daniel'. (I believe he said from Florida). I explained to him I had been waiting 5 weeks for my overpayment. He could not believe it and right away contacted his mgr 'Catherine'. Within 2-3 days I had my money back. The only 2 people at BOA that could help me after speaking to at least 9-10 people. BOA your customer service is horrible. Sad for a bank. Done with you and your terrible staff.

BoA held my mortgage until about a yr ago when they sold it to New Perez. I've called New Perez to get a pay off 2 times now. Both times I was given wrong info and was sent paperwork that was useless. Thanks Bank of America for not keeping my loan or servicing it. The whole reason for signing with BoA was because it was a local business that I could go to if needed. Now I'm dealing with a incompetent lender because of BoA loan selling practices! That's twice I've been screwed. But I can promise BoA won't get to screw me again EVER!
Bank Of America To Pay $150 Million In Fines For Bad Consumer Practices
Just had a fraud situation with my CC. Yayyy BOA stopped it in it's tracks. Sent me a new card pronto...still yayyy. Then I go to use it IN PERSON and it declined transaction as potential fraud at a store I have shopped for years. It let online charge through just not in person. Called as I got no text notification to clear issue and got politician speak on how wonderful their fraud system is. Yeah... NO...I have been a Security manager for 40 + years. Not impressed at all.
They also offer added security for phone calls - whoo hoo. They ask you for a code that they NEVER GAVE ME. Sweet. So if I can't contact you it's all secure. Fire that guy.
I am writing to you regarding an issue I faced while withdrawing money from an ATM. I received a message stating that there was a problem with the machine and that the transaction was reversed. However, I have not received the money in my account yet.
Exclusive: Bank Of America's Horrid
I checked my account balance using Bank of America's Mobile App and Online Banking, but I did not see any credit matching my expected withdrawal amount. I would like to know when I can expect the credit to appear in my account.
I'll go with the short version. This craptacular bank is currently holding my 94 year old aunt's money and won't unfreeze it. And why? Because she's in a home and can't visit one of the branches. How is this even legal? She has no other way to get money and is immobile.
In addition, the BoA Fraud department is full of lunatics. They had no issue remotely locking down the accounts due to potential fraud. But they won't remotely UNlock. Makes no sense.
The 10 Worst Banks In America According To Their Customers
Beyond that, the website is terrible, the customer service agents are inept, the branch managers are ineffective (not their fault, that's the way the place is put together)... in every way this company fails.

I would give them a zero rating if I could! After 30 years I attempted to use 2 different ATM's at my local branch to take out some money, and it said it went through but never gave me any money! The error screen stated they were sorry and that they would put the money back in my account as a credit...NOTHING! I called three times today and all I was told is oh we are sorry that money will be redeposited in your account within 10 business days! I have bills to pay with that money, and they seem to not even care! If you are looking for a bank by all means do not look here they are a rip off! I will be pulling all my money when that gets back in there!
I've been a Bank of America customer for 38 years. Seriously. It wasn't even Bank of America at that time. CD rates have always been lame, but the basic services have been reliable. When online banking became available I became a user, a fan, an addict, perhaps, but for the last several days BoA has failed me. I log on, go to bill pay, perhaps, then try to check my checking account balance and am immediately rerouted to the sign in page. It's maddening. Called tech support...waited several minutes...finally told the human what my problem was and she suggested changing my browser from Chrome to Safari. My cheap but serviceable laptop is a Chromebook and everything else i do is through Chrome. She put me on hold and then the connection was lost.
Bank Of America Review: Checking, Savings And Cds
I am not tech savvy. If I walk into my local branch with my laptop can they fix it? Do I have to change banks for a new online banking service? Super frustrating. NOT HAPPY
It's been a week exactly since about $6, 011 with change was taken out my account due to my identity being stolen with my wallet with personal information. I've talked with several reps. We're quick to just shut me up and say I'm responsible for the transaction which a Supervisor from Virgina guaranteed my money being back the following next business day. Plus my account should be protected by the FDIC.I reported to them as well DPS I was a victim of a crime and BOA treated me like trash. Let it be known I have been a platinum member for years. They have failed me as a client 100%

I uploaded my check to the BOA app a year two years ago . My wallet was stolen from me September 24, the 25th 2023 called unfortunately my identity and bank cards compromised from an Ebay order . Fast forward today a rep mention that some checks were deposited this month of December and I have no idea why I should be held responsible when a Supervisor strictly told me those checks should of been flagged and my account should of had a high protection from the notes seen on his side from Virgina
Bank Of America: Buffett Sees It As The Best House In A Bad Neighborhood (nyse:bac)
Employees are horrible incompetent rude, no training or supervision so they basically do what they want without resolving your issue. In the process are disrespectful and treat you like your business doesn't matter. Run away, avoid this bank.
The bank has a lousy customer service. When you initially call in, they have the most annoying robot to answer the call, and it hangs up on you several times. To get to customer service is a nightmare.
The credit card service by this bank is not safe or helpful in any way shape or form. When it comes to any fraud charges on your card if it is lost or stolen, you are on your own. And when you report fraud they will reduce your credit line substantially. Every time you report. So, if you report a few times you left with no credit line at all.
Bank Of America: Inside America's Most Hated Bank
I put one star here because there is nothing lower. The customer service is nil. We have called over and over and they always say high call volume and don't have the option of calling us back. Customer service is a THING OF THE PAST at B o A. They should fire all their relatives and get more people on the phones!
If I could give this back 0 stars I would! I had a direct deposit of around $1, 400.00 and it was holding the deposit for 6 days with no clear explanation as to why they did that! Horrible customer service department!
Worst bank to work with. They will charge you for any thing, including card replacements. I've had cards last 3 months and the chip stops working and they charge you for that. They will take 2-4 business days to post my paycheck. I had deposited a check and payed rent my balance went below the minimum while the check posted and still got charged. Call them for any issue and will be on hold for over 40 min! Insane how unhelpful they are!
On Your Side: Bank Customers Report Unexpected Account Closures
I been customers since 2010 and I can't believe that they don't pay interest for what you have you have 10 thousand dollars you will get 10 cents that's a piece of cake

After 3+ years of having my account, always active and always in good standing I changed my phone number thru their app. This immediately got my account locked. So I tried calling the number they gave me to call, after being transferred 4 times (1 hour on phone later) they tell me it can only be unlocked in person. So I go to
Posting Komentar untuk "Bank Of America Customer Service Bad"