How To Draw Captain America From Civil War

How To Draw Captain America From Civil War

CAPTAIN AMERICA was always one of those characters that had a costume that only looked good in the comics. Then the first movie came out, and how they turned his costume from a spandex suit to a tactical army uniform was nothing if not brilliant.

It’s a weird thing to say that I’m glad they stayed away from the classic Cap look from the comics. Fans are usually against that sort of thing. Just look at the Green Goblin from the first Spider-Man, for example. Or Batman from Batman and Robin. Or more recently, the newest Fantastic Four. Or even Iron Fist on Netflix.

Drawing

Several Cap and Avengers movies later, I’d say his costume is one of the best costumes in the MCU. With the exception of his costume in the first Avengers movie (which would’ve been acceptable if we weren’t introduced to the badass stealth suit from Winter Soldier or the Age of Ultron suit) which verged on being pretty tacky.

Captain America Civil War

The success of the Captain America franchise has bled into the comics, with the movie costume greatly influencing the redesign of the comic costume (Marvel NOW Cap).

P.S. I apologize for the background noise! Lawn care workers with loud lawnmowers, hedge trimmers, weedwackers, and leafblowers happened to arrive outside, right in the middle of my tutorial.

Captain Steven “Steve” Grant Rogers is a Super Soldier World War II veteran and was the world’s first superhero. Born in Brooklyn, New York City, the young Steve Rogers suffered numerous health problems, at upon America’s entry into the Second World War, was rejected from military service despite several attempts to enlist. Determined to serve, he ultimately volunteered for a top-secret Super-Soldier program, and the frail Steve Rogers was transformed into the powerful and heroic Captain America.

Captain

Captain America: Civil War By Patrickryant On Deviantart

I’m a schoolteacher who has always loved to draw. One day, one of my students said, “Can you teach me how to draw Baymax from Big Hero Six?” Thus, the channel was born! I’m a big nerd who loves comic books, action figures, and movies. I live in the USA, but I’m actually Filipino-Canadian.Drawing a scene from Captain America - Civil War : Steve v/s Tony - Step By Stepfiller (57) in #art • 6 years ago (edited) Today I decided to take a break from my usual schedule of learning and coding and decided to paint something. I had saved this image of Captain America and Iron Man fighting from the movie Captain America : Civil War. I personally am a big Marvel fan and had really liked the movie. Here I have tried to recreate the iconic scene from the movie and also from the cover of the Civil War comics. Although not Perfect, I really had a lot of fun drawing this! The Process 1.Started out with a regular A4 sized printer paper. 2.Drew some outlines to get the position of the characters correctly. 3.Drew a basic sketch of Iron Man. Didn't go too munch into the details. 4.By now I had started painting. I used regular students' watercolor and a few brushes I had. 4.1I had loaded the image on my laptop and was using it as a reference for the color. 5.Some shades of yellow, orange and red for Iron Man. 6.And some extra designs from myself using an old toothbrush for a splash effect. Some splatter for Iron Man too. ;) 6.Addedd some borders with a black pen and we are finished!! Do let me know how it looks! I will try to upload more of my drawings in the future!!

6 years ago in #art by filler (57) $ 0 .11 Past Payouts $0.11, 0.00 TRX - Author $0.10, 0.00 TRX - Curators $0.01, 0.00 TRX

Drawing

Congratulations! This post has been upvoted from the communal account, @minnowsupport, by filler from the Minnow Support Project. It's a witness project run by aggroed, ausbitbank, teamsteem, theprophet0, someguy123, neoxian, followbtcnews, and netuoso. The goal is to help grow by supporting Minnows. Please find us at the Peace, Abundance, and Liberty Network (PALnet) Discord Channel. It's a completely public and open space to all members of the munity who voluntarily choose to be there.

Captain America: Civil War' Mirrors Another Kind Of American Civil War

If you would like to delegate to the Minnow Support Project you can do so by clicking on the following links: 50SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.

CAPTAIN

If you would like to delegate to the Minnow Support Project you can do so by clicking on the following links: 50SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.

CAPTAIN

Posting Komentar untuk "How To Draw Captain America From Civil War"