We've been independently researching and testing products for over 120 years. If you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more about our review process.
In late November, news broke that America's Got Talent season 14 judges Gabrielle Union and Julianne Hough were leaving the NBC variety show. Instead, Heidi Klum and Sofía Vergara ended up taking their places in the summer series.

Gabrielle and Julianne's exit announcement came as a bit of a shock, considering both were only on the show for one season.
Sofia Vergara's 50th Birthday: Her 5 Best Judge Moments On 'america's Got Talent'
It's impossible to call out one single reason as the motivation for both Gabrielle and Julianne's departures. But looking strictly at the ratings, it's possible the numbers have something to do with it. In September 2019,
's final episode fell 29% from 2018, hitting an all-time finale low. What's more, total viewership was down 22% from the season 13 finale, according to Deadline.
It wasn't like it wasn't working, he said back in May. Everyone who's been on the show over the years, judge or host, has done a brilliant job. It's just one of those shows where I think occasionally they just like to rotate the panel.
Louis Tomlinson On 'america's Got Talent' Proves He's The Nicest Judge
Over its 14 seasons, the show has rotated through five hosts — Regis Philbin, Jerry Springer, Nick Cannon, Tyra Banks, and now Terry Crews — and nine different judges, including Howard Stern, Piers Morgan, and Sharon Osbourne.
The outlet reports that while shooting an episode in April, guest judge Jay Leno made a racially insensitive joke. While taping and looking at a painting of Simon and his dogs, the comedian allegedly said the pups looked like something one would find on the menu at a Korean restaurant. Gabrielle reportedly urged producers of the show to flag the incident to NBC's human resources department. The issue, however, was apparently never brought to HR, and Jay's comment was edited out. A spokesperson for Jay did not return
Reports that Gabrielle and others objected to having him perform the bit, but producers disagreed, and let him on stage, saying that they'd take it out later. The contestant's audition ended up getting cut.
Agt Season 18 First Look: Simon Cowell Loses Voice As Filming Begins
Has a long history of inclusivity and diversity in both our talent and the acts championed by the show. The statement also confirmed that the judging and host line-up has been regularly refreshed over the years and that NBC and the producers take any issues on set seriously.

What's more, Simon's company, Syco Entertainment, also issued a joint statement: We remain committed to ensuring a respectful workplace for all employees and take very seriously any questions about workplace culture ... We are working with Ms. Union through her representatives to hear more about her concerns, following which we will take whatever next steps may be appropriate.
, claiming that there were only notes about hair continuity for both her and Julianne. The publication also spoke to sources who said Julianne received consistent criticism about her makeup, wardrobe, and hair.
When Is 'agt'? Channel And Time For 'america's Got Talent' 2023
I love the opportunity of being a part of peoples' dreams coming true. I'm on the talent side, where I get rejected every day, and it was nice to really, kind of, go a little deeper with each contestant and really be a part of their dream, she said at the time, before adding, hopefully they'll have me back.
We had a lengthy 5-hour, and what I thought to be, productive meeting yesterday. I was able to, again, express my unfiltered truth. I led with transparency and my desire and hope for real change, she said.

Nine days later, Gabrielle shared another message on social media that seemed to address the controversy. Unapologetically me. Be comfortable and confident with your whole a-- self. It might give others the fluuuxxx but never stop being you. You can shine on your own terms. And if you got something to say 🤷🏾♀️ I dont take notes rooted in anti-blackness. I love me as i am, she wrote alongside a slideshow of herself featuring pics from her time on
Heidi Klum To Be Fourth Judge 'america's Got Talent'
, I loved working with the cast, crew, and producers. I am happy to continue my working relationship with NBC, ” she said in a statement.
“We need to start conversations and I just commend Gabrielle for speaking her truth and starting a conversation, she said. I’m really proud of NBC as well for also showing up and starting a narrative, and that’s what’s going to change the work place and the paradigm that we’ve been working in for many, many years and is shifting and I think that’s really exciting.”
Simon Cowell Shares Surprise Family Update on IG Why Adrian Stoica Won't Get $1 Million From 'AGT' Jonathan Bennett Shares Spooky Food Network News Why Is Simon Cowell Not Talking on 'AGT'?

America's Got Talent (season 16)
Why Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum Lost It on 'AGT' Why 'AGT' Fans Are Calling Out Howie Mandel Heidi Klum Wore the Riskiest See-Through Look Why Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum Freaked on 'AGT'
'AGT' Fans Are Fuming Over Drake Milligan’s Loss All the Details to Know About 'AGT' Season 18 See Heidi Klum's Wild Oscars Red Carpet Outfit 'AGT' Fans, Sofia Vergara Has an Update as a Judge
Posting Komentar untuk "America'S Got Talent New Host And Judges"