The U.S.A. is a huge country, playing a leading role in the world of jewelry. And with a movie industry that outshines all other red carpet industries in the world. In the land of endless opportunities, there are so many exciting jewelry brands.
I have made my choice, based on how I look at jewelry. With a love for the eclectic, but with a love also for the classics and brands that have a history. I adore young jewelry designers and honor the ones that have proven their stability and shown their identity. Love to know which American Jewelry Brands are my favorites?

When I tell people I come from the Netherlands, it is Amsterdam and all that it stands for in people’s imagination, that springs to their mind. Amsterdam is not the Netherlands and does not represent all the Dutch. But we all fall for it. When you think, as a foreigner, about the United States and jewelry, it is the red carpet events, gaining so much (a little too much?) coverage and whilst this is an amazing marketing event, the U.S. jewelry world has a lot more variety than just spectacular celebrity jewelry only.
Sparkling Jewels, Opaque Supply Chains: Jewelry Companies, Changing Sourcing Practices, And Covid 19
As I mentioned before, I create this list keeping in mind that there is more than one way to look at jewelry. It’s not just about the super high-end. Although in this list, there are hardly brands that work with the lower end (we will do a list with affordable, silver and fashion jewelry brands too, I promise!) this list isn’t just about big, bigger, biggest.
But one cannot make a list like this, and not mention the first one that springs in mind when you say America and Jewelry. Breakfast at Tiffany’s is simply too iconic!
New York, 1837. A place of abundant growth and wonderful opportunities. It was the time that Charles Lewis Tiffany and John B.Young began their store. How could they have known that their company would grow so big and become one of the most famous names in jewelry today.Many events, awards and Blue Books later, here we are. The latest campaign by Tiffany & Co is with Lady Gaga. In order to win over Millennials, the company has taken various initiatives, because today, the youngest generation on the market is not immediately charmed by a company just because it has a rich history. There is a lot to say for that and a lot against that too.
The 29 Best Online Jewelry Stores
If one would look at it and see a rich history as a proof of quality and durability over time, something that is very hard to achieve, one might overcome the idea that this is your classical Baby Boomers brand. Tiffany has a beautiful and rich collection of jewelry. Known for their engagement rings, but also for their fine jewelry and exquisite pieces.
I love how they have stayed true to themselves. Not all collections are my taste and there was a time that I had the faint idea that the company trusted a little too much on heritage and far too little about design and bringing new value to the table. Today that has changed. I love many of their pieces but I adore their latest Hardware collection. The promotion for this collection was styled by the ever lovely Grace Goddington and presented by the wonderful Lady Gaga. Paloma Picasso designed for years for the company and I loved her collection a lot.

1932, Harry Winston, a gemmologist and businessman, created the jewelry brand we know today. Did you know that he bought the most famous diamond in the world? The Hope diamond and donated it to the Smithsonian? If you like to know more about his collection of famous gemstones, check out the website or the Wikipedia page.Harry began his career when buying the jewelry collection of a very wealthy woman called Arabella Huntington. A huge collection that he, as history tells us, redesigned completely. Calling the Cartier and other pieces: old fashioned.Harry Winston today is still all about diamonds and gemstones, especially the classic three: emeralds, rubies and sapphires are the stones we see most in the collection. Harry Winston watches are also beloved.
Jewelers Of America
If I read his history, this man seemed to have a keen eye for both quality jewelry and gems as much as he had for business. I like his bold approach and his no nonsense love for gemstones. Their jewelry isn’t the latest thrill, it is never following fashion, although it follows some of the trends in non outspoken way. I love the sheer beauty, but I think that it is the story behind the origins of the company that makes me smile the most. Harry Winston is an excellent choice for those who seek something timeless and very precious jewelry
You can find more about Manya & Roumen here!Manya is an artist, in every sense. Her husband Roumen is an info-economic professor and they share not just love but also a passion for animals. Something that we have in common. Manya is trained in different disciplines, but today she makes this sculpted jewelrythat scream: I am pure art!

Easy! I love the animal jewelry theme. I also love their passionate approach and their down to earth mentality about life. These are people you wish lived closer and have long cup of coffee with, chatting about life, jewelry, art and more. The jewelry leaves little room for imagination. Mice, Sparrows, Goldfish...and the all too beautiful Graceful Chameleon Ring. If I had the opportunity, I wouldn’t know which one to choose! The jewelry is for those who love the artist, the artistic approach and the story of these lovely people. Highly recommended!
Famous Us Jewelry Manufacturing Companies In 2023
This company has not been run by the original creator for more than 3 decades now, but it has kept on the same path as it´s original designer. David Webb was created in 1948 when he was 23 years old. David Webb died in 1975, way too soon, leaving a patrimony of bold, colorful jewelry designs. His clients were the famous rich people of Hollywood, the Duke of Windsor and so on. Did you know that David Webb was a self taught jewelry designer?
I love the daring boldness of his designs. There is nothing modest about it. This kind of design is wonderful on red carpets, like shown by BeyoncĂ©. But it’s not just jewelry for the famous and extraverted people. It is jewelry that shows character and personality. Something that appeals also to far more modest people, that aren’t necessarily in the limelight. Expressing oneself through a strong design is something I personally love very much. And...how can I not love David Webb? The enormous animal themed jewelry collection is so unique and so recognizable. Making jewelry that is easy to recognize is not an easy task in the very crowded jewelry world.

Think of Pamela and you think of gemstones. Her love for gemstones is so visible in every collection. Sometimes left a little *raw* sometimes carved with flowers in it and other times cut in a more traditional way. Pamela started her career at the tender age of 16. She unearthed stones and learned how to cut them at a local gem cutter. She dedicated her life to her family for over a decade, but then also returned to her teenage love: the gemstones. She works with many different kinds of gemstones, such as Ethiopian opals, Jade, Turquoise, Mexican Fire Opals and also fossils.
Top 50 North American Retail Chains
I don’t know Pamela personally, but I get this feeling about her as being a very modest, sensitive person. I could be wrong but as I read more about her, she is open about insecurities she might have and that fascinates me always a 100 times more than the slick marketing talk some people still handle today. I love how she plays with gemstones. Preferably leaving them a little *raw*. Color, a story, beautiful pieces...there is nothing I do not like about Pamela Huizenga
A mother and daughter team formed by Rhonda and Tiffany Bartolacci and named after the matriarch of the family with the surname Borgioni. Bohemian, vintage, rock, medieval..all adjectives that suit their collection perfectly. Although both mother and daughter may have their very own style, it is a perfect matrimony between their personal views on jewelry design and the edgy non conformist, slightly sexy and spiritual end result.

The wearability of the collection! It is all so wearable. These are pieces of jewelry that don’t need sheer size to make a statement. It is much more subtle than that. A dark rose may seem a little goth if you see it on its own, but now image it as you wear it with a denim jacket and a t-shirt, or on a beautiful blouse. You don’t perceive it as being goth at all anymore, it just matches your outfit perfectly. They compliment an outfit, but never outdo it. They are subtle reminders of traits within ourselves that we see reflected in the jewelry, without shouting or boasting about it. That is what I love about Borgioni.
How To Start A Jewelry Business Online: Niches, Stats, & Steps
Kara Ross, known for
Posting Komentar untuk "Jewelry Companies In America"