I guess I'm bringing this up because I really don't understand what the problem is, Stern said as he brought up the topic on his SiriusXM radio show.
Robach, 49, is married to actor Andrew Shue, while Holmes, 45, is married to attorney Marilee Fiebig. Last week, media outlets published claims that Robach and Holmes have been secretly dating, though some sources reported both hosts were separated from their marriages before they began their relationship.

Host Robin Roberts was allegedly upset about her co-workers' affair, which led to Stern's co-host interjecting that Roberts may not actually care.
Howard Stern To Judge 'america's Got Talent'
Above, Howard Stern is seen at Jimmy Kimmel Live on October 9, 2019, in Los Angeles. In inset from left, T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach attend ABC's Good Morning America at SummerStage at Rumsey Playfield on July 8 in New York City. Stern on Monday criticized the media for paying so much attention to a rumored relationship between the two GMA hosts. RB/Bauer-Griffin/Getty; Noam Galai/Getty
I don't know. This is what I read, Stern said. I don't know, I kind of feel like, again, maybe I'm not seeing the problem here.
Some of the media coverage last week focused on recent appearances Holmes and Robach made together in recent months. Images were published showing them having drinks at a New York City bar and holding hands in a car.
Show Rundown: November 11, 2019
One Twitter user posted a video of Robach and Holmes discussing training tips for the New York City Half Marathon, for which they trained together.
T.J Holmes & Amy Robach talking about training tips for running a marathon back in March, the user wrote with a moon emoji. Reports are coming out that they quietly left their spouses back in August.
T.J Holmes & Amy Robach talking about training tips for running a marathon back in March 🌚 Reports are coming out that they quietly left their spouses back in August. pic.twitter.com/h5Ysi1tGS1— Jade Jackson (@IAMJADEJACKSON) December 1, 2022
Howard Stern Rips Media Coverage Of Amy Robach T.j. Holmes Love Affair
Meanwhile on Monday, Stern said he doesn't understand why the couple is facing so much scrutiny if they are enjoying each other's company and are potentially in love.
Well, because people are saying they should be fired. I'm saying, really? Why would they be fired? So someone told me, 'Oh, they're supposed to report it to HR.' And that to me is a little unrealistic, Stern said. In other words, at what point do you go to HR and say you're carrying on with one of your co-workers? Do you go, 'Uh, oh, I'm attracted!'
Trump called efforts to investigate his campaign's ties to Russia a de-facto coup attempt which harmed his efforts to warm relations with Vladimir Putin.
Howard Stern On What He Learned In Therapy, Abandoning 'pure Id' Persona: Part 1
In an interview with , California Congressman Adam Schiff outlines where he'll focus his attention if elected to the Senate in 2024.Howard Stern, the legendary radio personality whose voice has lit up the airwaves for decades, reflected back on his career, his role in the 2016 presidential election and how a 2016 cancer scare changed his life in an interview with Good Morning America co-anchor George Stephanopoulos.
In his new book, Howard Stern Comes Again, the longtime radio personality reveals his softer side, and he details what he thinks are some of his most memorable interviews.

One of the key characters in the book is President Donald Trump, who Stern says was a big character on my show.
Gma' Affair Scandal: Read Funniest Celebrity Reactions
Donald Trump, hands down, whenever you put him on the air, now, this is before he was running for president, he was an open book, Stern said. He would say anything. And you know, oddly enough -- during the campaign and even now, people quote these interviews that I did with him.
Donald Trump, Melania Trump, Howard Stern (C) and and his girlfriend Beth Ostrosky and Chris Rock (R) and his wife Malaak Compton-Rock watch the game between the New York Knicks and the Washington Wizards, Nov. 4, 2005, in New York.
I was quite surprised, when they dragged out every single Donald Trump ... interview I had done. And in some ways, I felt it was unfair to Trump, Stern said, noting that he felt some of his quotes, such as something to the effect that ... STD's were his personal Vietnam were taken out of context.
Howard Stern: 'i Love The People Of Philadelphia. They Embraced Me'
It was in a very joking scenario. He was not comparing his life to a Vietnam vet. It was 'Ha-ha-ha and this and that, ' Stern said. When journalists took it and made it serious, I thought it was a little bit unfair.
I wanted to see Hillary Clinton win, Stern said. If she had come on the show-- the way I helped Donald was I let him come on and be a personality. Whether you liked him or not ... people related to him as a human being.

I wanted to do that for Hillary. The big knock against Hillary, especially with some of the male audience, was, 'Eh, we don't like her, ' he added.
Video Howard Stern Cancels His Radio Show For The Day, Taking His First
I thought that perhaps if she came on my show, we could've stripped away some of the pomp and circumstance or the tightness that comes with running for president and, like Donald, she could've been seen in a different light, he added.
As for his current relationship with Trump, Stern said it's not as warm as it used to be, especially after he turned down speaking at the Republican National Convention.
It's a weird relationship I have, he said of Trump. Donald was at my wedding ... I remember having very warm feelings for Donald, and I do. I mean, he was always very nice to me.
Hear Howard Stern's Impromptu Show With Bon Jovi, Robert Downey Jr., Drew Barrymore
In an interview that ranged from boisterous to serious, Stephanopoulos quipped their conversation was completely hijacked by Stern, the self-proclaimed king of all media, who is used to asking the questions, not answering them.
Stern said his recent change of heart, and his inspiration to write the book, was a recent health scare that saw him diagnosed with kidney cancer.

When he went in for surgery, however, he said he found out it wasn't cancer, and said the whole ordeal, all of sudden brought me to some kind of reality.
Howard Stern To Return To Manhattan Studio For First Time Since Covid To Host Bruce Springsteen
After intensive therapy and his Sirius XM show, Stern said he is a changed man, and at times embarrassed by who he used to be.
You know, for years, I used to think, 'Well, I'm one type of person on the air. And off the air, I'm somebody else, ' he said. But the truth was, that was me.
Stern said one of his most painful memories was an early 90's interview with the late actor Robin Williams, who he described as one of the most magnificent human beings in the world.
Howard Stern's White Supremacist Interview Doesn't Look So Funny
Still, he recalls it as the worst interview I ever did, recalling how he immediately grilled the comedian for a report that he was having an affair with his nanny.
As for the best interview of his career, Stern says it was his 2015 interview with Conan O'Brien, who opened up about his struggles with depression on the show.

I was able to listen and not be trying to insert myself, I picked up on something he said. And then all of a sudden, he started talking about that he suffered from depression, Stern said. And we kinda did this heavy thing ... It was like the cameras disappeared. The microphones disappeared. And the two of us were just locked in conversation.
Posting Komentar untuk "Howard Stern Good Morning America"