Corporate America Is A Pyramid Scheme

Corporate America Is A Pyramid Scheme

And 3rd parties use essential and non-essential cookies to provide, secure, analyze and improve our Services, and to show you relevant ads (including professional and job ads) on and off . Learn more in our Cookie Policy.

Select Accept to consent or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use. You can update your choices at any time in your settings.

Corporate

Just this week my wonderful wife purchased a t-shirt for me that reads, I'm not arguing, I simply explaining why I'm right. Which is added to a collection of other t-shirts with similar sentiment. My favorite says, I'm right, your wrong, any questions?

People's Natural Living: The Pyramid Scheme

From your vantage point; until provided with new, credible information (key words)... you are right. Aren't you? I don't personally know of anyone who purposefully chooses to hold true something they think is false or incorrect. It defeats the purpose of having an opinion at all. Doesn't it?

I know, I know there's a HUGE difference between Fact/Truth and Opinion. (Unless it's your opinion, and then OF COURSE it's fact... right?)

According to one of the leading experts in the world of MLM (and my good friend), Len Clements of Inside MLM, Downlines are not pyramid shaped, they're diamond shaped. The widest point tends to be in the middle, not the base. He adds, in actual practice since the organization is more diamond shaped, and due to the limited number of first level positions under most people it tends to form a tall, skinny diamond.

The Top 25 Mlms By Revenue

As an MLM software provider, and someone who has developed the technology to track sales organizations and downline genealogies, I can confirm this truth. The fact is, the larger an MLM get's, the more Diamond (or Iceberg) shaped it becomes. This is proven over and over directly from repeated and verifiable database analytics. So, of course when I saw the latest article in Today News (NBC News) where an Independent Professional for a leading MLM was quoted as having this to say...

In fact, if you want to really see a structure that is shaped like a pyramid you need look no further than corporate america.When someone rejectslooking at or listening to your home based business opportunity or MLM because it is aPyramid Scheme, ask them where they rank among theircompany executive leadership.

Are they the CEO? How about the President? Perhaps theVice President? Most likely they're stuck at the middle management level at best.

Is It True That All Corporations Are Basically Pyramid Schemes?

But to be honest, about 95% of people who won't look at your product or business because of the MLM stigma or Pyramid Scheme are too closed minded and you shouldn't waste your time trying to convince them of anything. The sun rises in the East. Why is that? I'd leave that one alone.

Why

Check out this “pyramid” and you will see corporate structure, one that keeps the workers at the bottom and the bosses at the top. Have you ever wanted to break free from that?

I'm no where near the top of the pyramid in my Network Marketing company, Nerium International, but in 5 months I'm very close to replacing my dead end retail management position pay level and surpassed the Team Leader / Supervisor level of the corporatepyramid.

Mlm Is An Iceberg #truth

But what can't be measured in dollarsis the amount of times I've been able to take my two children to school and pick them up.The track meets, soccer games, golf lessons, etc. that I was never able to attend when I worked as a retail managerto build someone else's dream. Because when you work for someone else, that's what you are doing. Working to build their dream lifestyle, their dream income and their family's legacy.

My wife and I joked once that our children's doctors and teachers musthave thought she was a single mother because I was never able to attend thoseappointments. I often missed out on family vacations, trips, parties, events and so on because I had I had to work 45-55 hrs per week with no set schedule. Meaning, I could be working from 7am-5pm, 11am-8pm or 1pm-10pm on any given day. I also was not a fan of being toldwhen I was going to work, how much I was going to make and what I could do with my time dictated to me by my employer. No matter how successful of a dayI had, I wasonly going to make my $15.45 hr.

What

In fact, they even told me NOT to have friendships with co-workers and staff outside of work in fear that it would negatively affect the Boss / Employee authoritarian relationship.

Corporate America Is More Of A Pyramid Scheme Than An Mlm.

That's all relationship marketing is. Except the person making the recommendation gets compensated for their endorsement instead of a high paid, over priced celebrity.

Relationship marketing may be your answer. I have been in the industry for almost1 year and LOVE it. Especially now that I have found the right company with the right products and the right management with a great compensation plan that rewards my hard work, knowledge and loyalty all for sharing a product and opportunity with people.Many people call Network Marketing a pyramid scheme;  that only the people at the top all the money, and only the people who get in first get wealthy.  These charges have been leveled at MLM by people who do not clearly understand what Network Marketing actually is or how it really works.  We will discuss structure, culture, available positions and opportunity, getting to the top, mentoring, the wealth factor and why Network Marketing is not a pyramid.

Let’s start with structure of each organization.  In Corporate America, we have the CEO, a handful of Vice presidents, district managers, local Managers,  store clerks, Maintenance Clerks and  lots other employees

Is

Bernie Madoff: Who He Was, How His Ponzi Scheme Worked

In a corporation there is the CEO at the top.  They can hold sway over a corporation for many years, anywhere from 2 to 30 years, depending upon their contract. When this CEO leaves, they may have a protégé’ take his place or the company may hire from the outside or they may promote someone from inside. There is possibly another 30 or more years before they leave the company.  The ability for anyone entering the bottom layer of this structure and getting promoted to that single top position is truly non-existent. Even getting to the vice presidential or District spot is limited.  The ratio of you entering at the bottom levels and making CEO is, 1: everyone else in this company.  So the positions in the higher levels of the pay scale are limited.  In fact there is at any one time, limited positions on every level.  In their effort to maximize profits, a corporation will only take on another employee if it will increase the profit margin by an acceptable amount.

So what is the structure of Network Marketing?  There is the company which pays the distributors out of their own profits on top.  then there are the people that started with the company so it would seem like only the people on the top earn all the money.  It would also seem that they are making money off of the people they recruit.  This is an error based on experience with Corporations.  The number of people who first sign up varies from company to company. Then these first distributors then recruit others, offering the opportunity to create wealth and financial freedom.

One of the misconceptions here is only the people at the top make the money.  This is true to a certain extent. But where this structure is different from the corporate structure is in the Network Marketing structure, there are unlimited positions at the top. The criteria for getting to the top is very different for Multi-Level Marketing than for corporations, which we will discuss shortly.  There is one more way that the two structures are different; the Corporate Structure is virtually static almost inorganic  that means the number of people added to the structure are relatively few, where as the Network Marketing it is constantly changing, dynamic and constantly growing, alive like.  this is why Network Marketers are always so excited when you meet them, Network Marketing deals with life, corporations kill dreams, drains and sucks dry the spirit of it’s employees; it is why people dread going to work on Monday and only excited on payday and Friday evening.

Pyramid Schemes Are As American As Apple Pie

But why is the corporate structure so static and soul crushing?  corporate structure is limited in the number of new hires they can take on because of the number the positions it can actively support impact the bottom-line, which would suffer with each new addition.   Adding people beyond the maximum profit threshold, does not add revenue or profits but instead costs the corporation.  Therefore advancement is is usually slow and wealth cannot be created on a scale that can match Network Marketing.   Oh, there are no employees in network marketing, they are all business owners, linked together for a common cause, a real chance at a better more prosperous life.  The concept  of leverage, multiplying efforts, duplication of process help create wealth for distributors

Corporate

But if we look at the Network Marketing structure with the proper and accurate information,  on every single

Posting Komentar untuk "Corporate America Is A Pyramid Scheme"