And on Season 22 of Dancing With The Stars, where she came in third place. And in 2018, she welcomed an adorable baby boy with her husband. But now, fans are wondering: Is she expecting another child?
The meteorologist hasn't mentioned that she's pregnant, so it seems like it's all just speculation. But as of now, Ginger and her husband, WNBC personality Ben Aaron, have two children together: Adrian Benjamin Colonomos, who was born in 2015, and Miles Macklin, who was born in 2018.

When she got pregnant with her second child, she made the announcement in the most adorable way by including it in her live weather report on August 14, 2017. She stood by a large circle on the map and outlined it to look like a baby bump, saying: This area in the Southwest, right about here... And then this area, right about here, are going to have a shadow from my belly because I'm pregnant.
Inside Ginger Zee's Sweet Pumpkin Themed Baby Shower
As the audience and her co-workers applauded, she showed the above photo of her son, Adrian, holding the ultrasound and mentioned that he was very excited to become a big brother.
The 38-year-old author hasn't mentioned if she wants to have another child, but considering her full schedule as a working mom, we're guessing that she's not thinking about baby No. 3 at the moment.
She did mention, however, that she felt incredibly lucky to already have two kids. She explained: Ben and I have been so fortunate to be able to conceive and we didn’t want to wait too long after Adrian to have another child.
Tea To Avoid During Pregnancy, And Which Ones Are Safe To Drink
She planned on taking a full 12 weeks to recover, but then realized that she had to cut it short to promote two books, including Natural Disaster, a memoir that focuses on her past battle with depression, and her new children's book, Chasing Helicity.
Still, Ginger explained that she's OK with living out her dreams both personally and professionally. Plus, she's making sure to stay in shape after her second pregnancy.
In January, she said: After having two babies, my challenge could naturally be, 'OK, it’s been almost a year since I had a baby. I want to get my body back.' But I’m more realistic than that. I don’t want my old body. I’m a mom now. I want a better, stronger body. I want it strong, efficient and healthy — not just for me but for my husband and kids.ABC News chief meteorologist Ginger Zee and her husband, Ben Aaron, have welcomed their first child, a healthy baby boy. Zee, 34, gave birth to Adrian Benjamin Colonomos at 11:05 a.m. on Saturday in New York City. The baby weighed in at 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Click here to read more.
Gma's Ginger Zee Is Pregnant With Her First Child!
Saturday night we had a few friends over for dinner. I was standing in the kitchen cooking for a few hours and my hips started aching terribly. I thought it was all the standing, until I woke up Sunday and it felt like my legs were dislocated from my body. (It almost felt like I had joints like Barbie's that you can snap off).

Then I realized it was because of the baby’s positioning. I had my 37 week appointment and my baby boy is still breech, but now his bottom is lodged in my pelvis and his head is positioned under my right ribs and feet under my left ribs. He’s basically in a “v” position and quite a healthy size, according to my doctor. His position, plus the fact that I don't have a ton of extra fluid made a version (a procedure where the doctor manually tries to flip the baby from the outside) less advisable. I've researched acupuncture and the Webster technique used by chiropractors to turn babies, but the odds seem low, my doctor says, that this big boy will turn.
Until then, I'm just dealing with the serious hip pain. Have you had a similar experience? Anything to ease the hip pain? Let me know on Twitter @ginger_zee or on Facebook.com/gingerzeetv.
Good Morning America' Meteorologist Ginger Zee Announces Pregnancy
So many folks are worried about me still being in heels. I have news: I wear them for a total of 11 minutes each day. Those heels are off any time I'm not on screen, I promise! Safety and comfort are paramount and I know they don't help with pregnant back pain.
My back pain has improved significantly thanks to manipulation and stretching by a chiropractor. I've been eating meals sitting up, enjoying sitting at work and overall had a better pregnancy.

However, my friend Sara Haines, who was on the show with me today, is about two to three months behind me in her pregnancy and I told her to ditch the heels stat!
Good Morning America' Meteorologist Ginger Zee Announces She's Pregnant, Again!
Like, the wrong upside down. I went to the doctor this week at 36 weeks and my baby has his head about as far from my cervix as he can possibly get it. His head is right under my sternum. His bum on my right side and his legs are stretched straight across with feet on my left. He's breech and in a pike position. Coincidentally that was my exact position when I was in my mother’s womb!
My doctor said we can wait a week and see if he naturally flips. If he doesn't, she gave me two options to consider: she could do a version (a procedure where she manually tries to flip him from the outside) or I can just schedule a C-section and call it good.
She also offered that many women opt for an epidural when they get the version because it is so painful. My goodness -- these are my options?!

Ginger Zee: 5 Fast Facts You Need To Know
I said I would go into this last month with an open mind and heart, not expecting anything so I wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't come out perfectly in three pushes, but the thought of my doctor temporarily numbing me from chest down to try to flip him and then have the potential of him flipping back or even worse, getting stressed and needing an emergency C-section ... it started to make this all feel so real.
My gut tells me while the C-section is major surgery, I may prefer it. Less stress for all involved. I guess it's not even up to me until we see what baby does a week from today!
I asked Ben, my husband, to write a blog post to add his perspective on our pregnancy journey. This is what he wrote. And yes, I am a lucky woman.
Gma' Meteorologist Ginger Zee Pregnant
When Ginger asked me to contribute a post to her blog, I thought long and hard about what the topic would be. Yet after sifting through themes like diaper changing and learning what a “Peepee Teepee” was (hint: it has nothing to do with Native American culture), I realized the subject of this post would be simple. It's thank you. Yes, on behalf of every man on Earth, I would like to say thank you to all the pregnant, once-pregnant or soon-to-be-pregnant women around the world. Thank you for dealing with sudden weight change, morning sickness and bloating. Thank you for having to constantly deal with doctors poking and prodding areas of your body you would rather keep to yourselves. Thank you for maintaining your sanity, or at least attempting to maintain your sanity, while your hormones fluctuate more than a shopper on Black Friday. Thank you for doing all this and more, because I know for a fact, that we men could never do it. Just the mere thought of giving birth makes me want to hide in the corner and rock back and forth. But you all do it and have done it since the beginning of time. I know simply having a baby is such an incredible gift, but there should be an additional reward for giving birth, like a new car or set of steak knives. Now, don't get me wrong, I have met many women who say that being pregnant was the most wonderful and enjoyable experience of their lives…they obviously have never been to Six Flags. I am simply writing from personal experiences, seeing my wife's belly move like a massage chair at Brookstone can be a little daunting...for both of us. But she is tough, much tougher than I am. And no matter how much she doesn't believe me when I say it, she is the most beautiful woman I know, pregnant or not. I am lucky to have her and so is our son, I just hope he takes after her.

GMA” celebrated its 40th anniversary with a 40-hour, non-stop livestream and Ginger Zee and her husband, Ben Aaron, joined in on the fun. The couple, along with dog Otis, Skyped into the livestream show from their New York City apartment and gave viewers a tour of their baby-to-be’s nursery, which includes a cumulus cloud mobile and the picture book, “Otis and the Tornado.” (How perfect is that?) Watch it all in the clip below:
The uncomfortable part of pregnancy is coming on strong. I thought I might be immune to it,
Posting Komentar untuk "Is Ginger Good Morning America Pregnant"