Good Morning America Halloween Episode

Good Morning America Halloween Episode

Good morning from Studio 44! Robin Roberts, Ginger Zee, George Stephanopoulos and the Good Morning America cohosts paid tribute to their favorite ‘70s stars with a disco-themed Halloween show on Thursday, October 31.

“At studio 44, The Bee Gees, Liza Minnelli, Olivia Newton-John, Donna Summers, Sonny and Cher and The Village People, ” Stephanopoulos, who is acting as the DJ for the festivities, declared as his cohosts danced to “Celebration” by Kool l& The Gang. “Our disco partying just getting started!”

-

“Hi GMA! This is Olivia Newton-John. I want to wish you a happy Halloween. And Ginger, you’re looking great in those skates!” the 71-year-old actress said in the clip. “I wish I could be there to dance with you. Have a wonderful time!”

Best Morning Ever: Halloween

Roberts, meanwhile, shared a behind-the-scenes video of her Thursday morning prayer as she got ready for the Halloween show in her dressing room.

“Thankful Thursday! I’m am thankful that I’m feeling better from my head cold. There was no way I was going to miss the big

Halloween extravaganza, ” the host declared via Instagram. “Our producers have been working hard on this for weeks. My glam-fam, always thankful for them, but really thankful today, wait until you see how they transform me. … There’s going to be some dancing this morning!”

GMA'

Former Miss Usa Rachel Smith Dressed Up In Faviana For Gma's Halloween Special

Roberts dazzled in a sparkly outfit as she channeled the late Donna Summer. The “Last Dance” songstress was known as the “Queen of Disco” during the late 1970s.

Show, they were also feeling the ‘70s vibes with an “Everybody Dance” theme, which included another tribute to Newton-John — Savannah Guthrie as

-

Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!

Video Halloween Morning On Gma

Good morning from Studio 44! Robin Roberts, Ginger Zee, George Stephanopoulos and the Good Morning America cohosts paid tribute to their favorite ‘70s stars with a disco-themed Halloween show on Thursday, October 31. “At studio 44, The Bee Gees, Liza Minnelli, Olivia Newton-John, Donna Summers, Sonny and Cher and The Village People, ” Stephanopoulos, who is acting as the DJ for the festivities, declared as his cohosts danced to “Celebration” by Kool l& The Gang. “Our disco partying just getting started!” Zee, for her part, rolled into the studio dresses as Newton-John’s character from the movie

-

Star approved of the costume in a video shared on the broadcast. “Hi GMA! This is Olivia Newton-John. I want to wish you a happy Halloween. And Ginger, you’re looking great in those skates!” the 71-year-old actress said in the clip. “I wish I could be there to dance with you. Have a wonderful time!” Roberts, meanwhile, shared a behind-the-scenes video of her Thursday morning prayer as she got ready for the Halloween show in her dressing room. “Thankful Thursday! I’m am thankful that I’m feeling better from my head cold. There was no way I was going to miss the big

Halloween extravaganza, ” the host declared via Instagram. “Our producers have been working hard on this for weeks. My glam-fam, always thankful for them, but really thankful today, wait until you see how they transform me. … There’s going to be some dancing this morning!” Roberts dazzled in a sparkly outfit as she channeled the late Donna Summer. The “Last Dance” songstress was known as the “Queen of Disco” during the late 1970s. Over at the

Good

Gma' Hosts Go All Out For Halloween

Good morning from Studio 44! Robin Roberts, Ginger Zee, George Stephanopoulos and the Good Morning America cohosts paid tribute to their favorite ‘70s stars with a disco-themed Halloween show on Thursday, October 31. “At studio 44, The Bee Gees, Liza Minnelli, Olivia Newton-John, Donna Summers, Sonny and Cher and The Village People, ” Stephanopoulos, who is acting as the DJ for the festivities, declared as his cohosts danced to “Celebration” by Kool l& The Gang. “Our disco partying just getting started!” Zee, for her part, rolled into the studio dresses as Newton-John’s character from the movie

-

Star approved of the costume in a video shared on the broadcast. “Hi GMA! This is Olivia Newton-John. I want to wish you a happy Halloween. And Ginger, you’re looking great in those skates!” the 71-year-old actress said in the clip. “I wish I could be there to dance with you. Have a wonderful time!” Roberts, meanwhile, shared a behind-the-scenes video of her Thursday morning prayer as she got ready for the Halloween show in her dressing room. “Thankful Thursday! I’m am thankful that I’m feeling better from my head cold. There was no way I was going to miss the big

Halloween extravaganza, ” the host declared via Instagram. “Our producers have been working hard on this for weeks. My glam-fam, always thankful for them, but really thankful today, wait until you see how they transform me. … There’s going to be some dancing this morning!” Roberts dazzled in a sparkly outfit as she channeled the late Donna Summer. The “Last Dance” songstress was known as the “Queen of Disco” during the late 1970s. Over at the

Good

Gma' Hosts Go All Out For Halloween

Posting Komentar untuk "Good Morning America Halloween Episode"