The idea for this list came from my own experiences of suddenly having to uproot myself, but also trying to find cute gifts for travel lovers all over the world.
Plus, I’ve sorted the gifts by budget so no matter what your economic status is, you should be able to give the travel lover in your life something creative and original.

FYI, I’m affiliated with some of the products I use and recommend. I may earn a small commission for items purchased at no extra cost to you.
Unique Men & Women Travel Gifts For Your Next Adventure
This is how I assembled some gifts for my mom last year, who is a major travel lover herself (and had just retired!)
Right now they might be home. But next year? May travel lovers (including myself) try not to own too many things so we don’t have to let possessions weigh us down.
Because none of us know anyone else’s boundaries, right now isn’t the time to get any travel gifts that assume in a few months (or even a year) they’ll be able to use it again. Instead, it’s time to be flexible and creative.
Great Gifts For National Park Lovers
Are they going to spas on cruise ships, or camping in deserts? Do they love visiting museums and learning languages, or prefer to visit Disney parks and resorts? Are they traveling alone or with a family?
When buying gifts for travel lovers stuck at home during covid, don’t assume all travelers are a like. Think of which gifts will be the most practical for their prefered mode of trave.
Everything in this section is under $50 and some are even under $10. Travel doesn’t have to be expensive, and neither do gifts for travel lovers!
Best Gifts For Tea Lovers In 2023
Why they’ll love it: Scratch maps are wildly satisfying to do and really nice to admire. You can also get pin maps, 3D puzzle maps, magnet maps…. there are all types. But these will be much-loved by the traveler in your life, I promise.
Why I love it: This tiny, compact journal comes in a variety of colors and with options for dotted pages instead of lined. For language students who might be drawing charts or diagrams, I think the dots are the best option for our note-taking. (And: the notebooks look so nice, they’ll be a treat to use.)
Why they’ll love it: No phone company has yet to build a battery long enough to last through airport security, a 2hr wait time, a 9hr flight, and another 90min of getting lost in a city. Get them a quality cell phone charger which holds at least 4 charges–they’ll use it over and over again.
Best National Parks Gifts (2023 Gift Guide) — She Dreams Of Alpine
I’ll also suggest not getting anything under $20 because they won’t last long and only give you one charge (if that). No matter what, make sure you go for one that can guarantee at least 4 full charges.
Why they’ll love it: If you’ve ever dealt with messy vacation luggage, packing cubes are the thing you never realized you were missing. (Plus, this gift is great for former digital nomads suddenly stranded in one place and trying to keep organized.)

Why they’ll love it: Is the digital nomad in your life suddenly stuck in one place? (I am, and it’s not fun.) They might be suddenly dealing with a cluttered workspace or struggling to adjust. I recently bought a stationary organizer for my new makeshift homework space (since I never had one before) and it’s been a blessing.
Smithsonian Curators Offer Up A Holiday Gift Guide For History Lovers
Why they’ll love it: Seriously: we’re going hard on organizers on this list. Cabel organizers are the perfect way to keep track of device cables; conversation cables; extra keys; and wall socket converters. As an added bonus: it’s a gift that your traveler can use
7. Hanging and foldable bathroom organizer Why they’ll love it: Last organizer on the list! But a bathroom organizer that can hang from shower curtains or towel racks is going to be a game-changer for people who run around the world (or suddenly find themselves stuck staying with friends or family during the pandemic). Just make sure it’s nothing that needs to be spread out on a counter since many hostels and AirBNBs simply don’t have the counter space to make them practical.
Why they’ll love it: Many travelers (including myself) would love to scrapbook but simply don’t have the time. There are a ton of websites where you can print Instagram photos in a bunch of creative ways. If you really want bonus points on this gift, put all of the photos in a scrapbook and buy them interesting pens from the craft store so they can write down memories that go with every photo. (It’ll be something they open again and again for years to come.)
Awkward Styles Black Flag Usa Youth Shirts Independence Day Pro America Lovers T Shirt For Boys Stripes And Stars Kids Gifts Pro America Flag T Shirt For Girls Kids Gifts Usa Print
Why I love it: No Tex-Mex or chain Chinese food places! Find some local mom-and-pop family-owned restaurants from around the world. The travelers in your life would love to try some Ethiopian or Peruvian food made by someone’s grandma, I promise.
10. Noise Canceling Headphones with a built-in mic Why I love it: Many digital nomads and travel lovers work online, and plenty of others take online classes. A really good pair of noise-canceling headphones (with a mic for video calls) is gold–especially if we get stuck to a little kid on our next flight.

11. Portable and Rechargeable Blender Why I love it: Does your travel lover have dietary restrictions? These portable blenders are super travel-friendly for long flights, road trips, or whatever adventure life throws at them. (Plus: it’s another gift that’ll work great at home while we’re waiting for our next trip.)
Wholesale Manufacturer Custom Fans Lovers Gifts Avengers Iron Man Keychain Captain America Superhero Metal Pendant Keychain From M.alibaba.com
Why I love it: Passport holders by themselves are ok. But one that functions as a wallet where you can have an easily viewable vaccine card? Imagine how much easier this will make the next flight.
13. Travel I-Spy Why I love it: If the travel lover in your life has kids, check out these fun games to keep siblings entertained while their parents are busy negotiating rates with a taxi driver or wondering when they’ll see the next gas station. (And yes–they’re designed for kids, but they’ll work for teens too.)
. If your traveler flies a lot (especially for work) this hand-held luggage scale will help them make sure they don’t get smashed with any surprise fees.
Proudly Patriotic Gifts For The All American In Your Life » All Gifts Considered
15. Bucket List Journal for Couples Why I love it: I got this book for a married couple in my life for their anniversary. They had a blast filling it out and now have their own wish-list of places they want to go together. (I also pared it with the scratch-map above so they could plan their to-visit and have-visited places together. Smash hit of a gift.)
Why I love it: Hostels and AirBNBs often cut corners to stay competitive. This wifi range extender is portable and universal for digital nomads who work when traveling. (Plus, it’ll work great if they’re travelers stuck at home for now.)

17. The Itchy Feet Card Game Why I love it: Made by a globe trotter himself, this hilarious card game is the perfect gift for travel lovers looking to make friends in hostels or bars all over the world. It’s easy to learn and fast to play. (I know about it because a student in a Spanish immersion school once opened a pack with a few of us during our lunch break and it was HILARIOUSLY fun. He was instantly the most popular person there.)
Holiday Gifts For Theater Lovers 2020
18. Passport to Culture trivia game Why I love it: This trivia game is perfect for English speakers who are tired of being stereotyped as “uncultured” while abroad. Full of over 1, 000 questions it can be played by 2-5 individuals or teams at any social event.
19. Lifestraw Why I love it: LifeStraw was first invented as part of a wilderness survival kit so that any water, even water contaminated with unmentionable things, could be safely drunk. (When I spent months camping around North America in my car, I had one for emergencies.) If your traveler has begun spending more time in the woods, road-tripping, or camping during the quarantine, this is a thoughtful gift which they may want to use on fun, future-adventures abroad.
As a present? But hear me out: these ones are lifetime guarantee. They’re made for outdoorsy adventurers and are not only extremely durable, but cushioned, temperature-controlled, and fast-drying. If you’re looking for gifts for travel lovers who are looking forward to their next adventure, these will quickly become their go-to gear.
Best Gifts For The Tea Lovers In Your Life
21. Mini Portable Soap Sheets Why I love it: If you’ve never traveled through an underdeveloped country, you have no idea what a precious commodity soap is in most commercial bathrooms. Sure, hand sanitizer gets the job done for disinfection. But if you have something sticky or dirty you want to get off your hands? Liquid soap can spill or be confiscated by airport security. These one-time-use flakes of soaps are perfect for running around during quarantine or anytime after!
Gift your traveler a quality mask that seals out light and that some weight to it. They can start using it now, but the next time they have to hop on a red-eye (or spend the night in a hostel) they’ll thank you.

23. Ear Plugs Why I love it: Like
Posting Komentar untuk "Gifts For America Lovers"