If your first question of the day is “What do I feel like drinking today?”, the second question of the day should be “Where is my nearest Chatime?”
Visit the Number One Bubble Tea shop in the world and choose your favourite bubble tea or sweet drink from the super-sized Chatime Popular Drinks menu.
Do be sure to order ‘bubbles’ of the Chatime Me – Chatime’s tapioca balls (or pearls as they are known) are super fresh and their chewiness factor cannot be beaten!
Chatime Menu, Menu For Chatime, Kuningan, Jakarta
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links . If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
Whether you crave a milk based tea, a traditional tea, or a fruit based tea with a unique topping Chatime menu can help.
There’s also refreshing smoothies, decadent chocolate blends, tangy yogurt mixtures, aromatic coffees, and if you are feeling adventurous, extra special creamy mousse fusions.
Chatime Btc Fashion Mall Restaurant, Bandung, Btc Fashion Mall
Fun fact:Chinese people cannot pronounce “chewy chewy” and what they can say sounds like “QQ” so QQ is the shortcut when you order chewy pearls and coconut jelly in your drink!
Chatime fans know to download the chatime app to join the Loyal-tea club to earn points they can use to get free drinks down the track! There’s also other exclusive benefits but the best thing is the app let’s you skip the queues & order ahead for a VIP pick-up.
Right now, the best Chatime order is the limited edition Frost-Tea Premium Pearl made with fresh cream and milk and double pearls.
Chatime (jakel Mall) Menu And Delivery In Kuala Lumpur
As far as I’m concerned, the Chatime chocolate mousse calories don’t count if it’s a weekend, if you are on vacation, if you’ve just finished a day at work or if you’ve just had a breakup.

Chatime is a combination of the word “Cha, ” which means tea in mandarin, and the word “Time, ” so Chatime means “tea time” or “time for tea.”
Chatime was founded in 2005 in Taiwan and can now be found in over 1000 locations worldwide! There’s the answer to the question. Obviously!
Daftar Terbaru Chatime Menu Favorit Pengunjung
Correct at time of publication on Roam the Gnome . Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in AUD dollars, unless otherwise stated
In Australia, prices start from around $7 – $9 AUD per drink, fairly standard for smoothies and drinks at places like Boost Juice too.

This website contains references to products and services from our favourite brands. Some of these are affiliate links. If you make a purchase or booking after clicking on a link on Roam the Gnome™, we may receive a small affiliate commission at NO COST to you. All information on disclosures can be found in our Privacy Policy
Chatime East Coast Center, Surabaya
Roam the Gnome ™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates program. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.Being a big bubble tea brand, not only in Taiwan but also in other parts of the world, it was already expected that Chatime will gain a following in the country. And being a milk tea lover, I cannot let another Taiwanese milk tea store be left untried. So after seeing a branch of Chatime at SM Mall of Asia, we didn't hesitate to enter the already-crowded-store.
It might be a little trivial, but I love Chatime's color scheme -- purple, white and some green. I find it modern and edgy.
Going back to our Chatime experience, there were a lot of people flocking at the counter to order, and this made me even more excited to try out their milk tea. However, upon checking their menu, I was actually overwhelmed by how wide their beverage selection is and had become unsure if I'll get something else instead of the plain milk tea.

Chatime Store Front Logo Tv Screens Stock Photo 1942972132
They have Mellow Milk Tea, Smoothies Series, Coffee, Energetic Healthy Juices, Oriental Pop Tea, QQ Jelly, Chatime Special Mix, Chatime Mousse and plain Fresh Tea.
As much as I wanted to try other beverages at Chatime, I just opted for their large Roasted Milk Tea (P85) so I can compare it to other milk teas I've tried. I had it at 30% sugar level which I think was a bad move since it lacked the sweetness I want. However, it still tasted good and you can really tell that they used fresh brewed good quality tea.
On the other hand, my date ordered a regualr-sized Taiwan Mango QQ (P85). Being a very curious soul, I had to take a sip from it. And comparing it to my Roasted Milk Tea, I love the Taiwan Mango QQ more ! It was a refreshing Mango yet citrusy tea drink with nata de coco and black pearl.
The Chatime Menu
Honestly, I cannot directly compare Gong Cha, Bubble Tea and Chatime's milk tea head to head as I had the latter's milk tea in 30% sugar level. However, if I take the wideness of the variety into consideration, Chatime will be the winner as it offers more types of beverages.

In terms of taste though, I will have to go back soon and fall in line at the always-crowded counter of Chatime to try their Roasted Milk Tea again, and sample the other beverages they offer.
Posting Komentar untuk "Chatime Mall Of America Menu"