This is me in my Mrs Captain America costume. I was inspired by the Avengers this year and liked the possibility of growing this into a group costume at some point. I did start with a pre-made dress, mask and shield for Mrs Captain America but it definitely needed more pizazz! I’ve recently fell in … Read more
I was inspired by a friend who makes things like backpacks and teddy bears out of duct tape. I wanted to make my own costume out of the same material and I couldn’t imagine dressing up as anyone other than my favorite super hero, Captain America. I made this costume out of duct tape and … Read more

Heroes Among us! These are my four kids, at the time I made these costumes they were ages 13, 10, 9, 4. Everyone of them had their own ideas of what characters they wanted to be, I had the task of creating them. I first started with the one that would take the most time which was The … Read more
The Complete Breakdown Of Brie Larson's Costumes In 'captain Marvel'
My friends and I decided to dress up for Halloween as a group and the theme we picked was captains. We had Captain Morgan/Crunch/Lela/Kirk with me as Captain America. Since there were so many store bought versions of Captain I decided to make a cheap one out of Card board and Colored Duct Tape. I … Read more
I am a closet nerd when it comes to superheroes, especially when they are Marvel. My three roommates and I were brainstorming costume ideas that could include all four of us. We are all fortunately past the super slutty costume state, but we of course still wanted to look cute. Originality was another important factor. … Read more
Wonder Woman: Started off with a red spangly tube top, with the ‘W’ cut out of gold fabric and hand stitched on. I tried it with duct tape at first, but it had no give and made my body look funny shaped. With the same gold fabric, a thick belt sized for my waist got … Read more

Captain America Cosplay Costumes High Quality And Hand Make
This is my Captain America costume. I made it entirely from scratch. I wore it to the “comic book hero”-themed Halloween party I held last night at my apartment. The pants are women’s leggings that took me 2 weeks to find. I finally sent my girlfriend into a clothing store to find me these epic … Read more
This is my homemade Captain America costume which took many hours to complete. I made it from scratch except the gloves and boot tops. Everything else was cut, sewn, and painted to complete. Every piece of this costume was made with Under Armour Cold Gear material. The shield is made from a red steel saucer … Read more

This Captain America Woman’s Costume is a female version of the superhero Captain America, very easy to make and looks great! Started with an old red corset and sewed strips of white material down it to create the stripes. Sewed shiny blue material around the top of the corset and ruched in the centre. Using … Read more
Coolest Captain America Costume
This is my version of a Captain America costume.. I wanted it to be as comfortable and as practical as possible.. After looking at as many Captain America costume pictures I could find, I used the idea I had in mind, mixed with any other input I could find online, including this site.. The Captain … Read more

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.Ok
This is my version of a Captain America costume.. I wanted it to be as comfortable and as practical as possible.. After looking at as many Captain America costume pictures I could find, I used the idea I had in mind, mixed with any other input I could find online, including this site.. The Captain … Read more

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.Ok
Posting Komentar untuk "Captain America Costume Women Diy"