Bank Of America Credit Card Application Status

Bank Of America Credit Card Application Status

I applied for some new credit cards this week and was surprised that I couldn’t find an up-to-date list of all the links that allow you to check online for your credit card application status. There’s plenty of websites with bank reconsideration phone numbers, but the most recent list of application status webpages I found was last updated more than 2 years ago.

I actually think it’s extremely useful to have the official status of my application in hand (whether it’s technically pending or already denied) before calling reconsideration. Also,  sometimes the issue may be something simple (such as Discover requesting documents to verify ID) which can show up on the application status check. And there are even times when you’re better off not calling reconsideration and just letting the application process play out by itself.

-

So I’ve put together a complete list of both phone numbers and online credit card application status links for every major bank. This is a resource I’ll maintain for the long term, so bookmark it now and you’ll have it for future use anytime you’re applying for new cards.

Best Bank Of America Credit Cards Of July 2023

All the below phone numbers and websites are purely automated and will only give you the status of your application. If you want to try and push a pending or denied application forward, you’ll want to call the bank’s reconsideration line and talk to an agent personally.

We keep a list of the best current credit card bonuses and this page offers more instructions about how it all works.

Our Resources Page has a collection of our most useful complete guides and posts. Here are a few complete guides to get you started…

Manage

Bank Of America Approval!?!

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Frequent Miler with appropriate and specific directions to the original content.I applied for another personal Bank of America credit card recently and I have been checking my application status since the decision was initially pending. If you have applied for a Bank of America credit card recently, here is how to check your credit card application status:

Bank of America has an online form to check the status of your credit card application.  You can visit the Bank of America Application Status Center at https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/application-status-center/ to look up the status of any credit card application you’ve completed in the last 90 days.

Online

According to the website, the status of your application is updated on a daily basis. I can confirm that is the case since I have checked my application status immediately after applying and have seen my application listed. So keep checking the Bank of America Application Status Center if the decision is still pending.

Guide To Earning The 3 Percent Cash Back Bonus From The Bank Of America Cash Rewards Credit Card

Press 3 and enter your SSN and zip code.  I was informed by an automated recording that my application was approved and what my credit line is.

Bank

Although I did not have to speak to anyone and there was an automated recording, you are not able to access the recording during non business hours.  Hours are Monday- Friday 8 am-midnight, Saturday 9am-8pm and Sun 11am-7 pm eastern standard time. If you call outside of those hours, you will be greeted by a voicemail telling you to call back.

Call 800-481-8277 -This is not an automated line. You will be transferred to a business credit analyst.  This is also the phone number for the business reconsideration line in case your application was denied.

How

Bank Of America Pre Qualification And Pre Approval 2018: How To Get The Best Cards

I like that BofA lets you check your credit card application status both online and by telephone, but it would be better if there was a automated phone number that worked 24-7.  However, the phone number informed me of my credit line which the online application status center does not.  I have yet to receive an email about my approval so the fastest way to find out whether you are approved for a Bank of America credit card is to check the application status online or by phone.

Press 3 and enter your SSN and zip code.  I was informed by an automated recording that my application was approved and what my credit line is.

Bank

Although I did not have to speak to anyone and there was an automated recording, you are not able to access the recording during non business hours.  Hours are Monday- Friday 8 am-midnight, Saturday 9am-8pm and Sun 11am-7 pm eastern standard time. If you call outside of those hours, you will be greeted by a voicemail telling you to call back.

Call 800-481-8277 -This is not an automated line. You will be transferred to a business credit analyst.  This is also the phone number for the business reconsideration line in case your application was denied.

How

Bank Of America Pre Qualification And Pre Approval 2018: How To Get The Best Cards

I like that BofA lets you check your credit card application status both online and by telephone, but it would be better if there was a automated phone number that worked 24-7.  However, the phone number informed me of my credit line which the online application status center does not.  I have yet to receive an email about my approval so the fastest way to find out whether you are approved for a Bank of America credit card is to check the application status online or by phone.

Posting Komentar untuk "Bank Of America Credit Card Application Status"